What Our Clients Often Share With Us
- We know our business, but our interactive presence is not where we’d like it to be. We have a website, but it is not as effective as we had hoped for. What can WorldZOO do for us?
- Our Website is expensive to maintain and inflexible. Can we make changes ourselves using your systems?
- We are not comfortable with the back end system and we don’t have the control we want. Can you help us gain control over our existing system or recommend what we should do?
- What about mobile phones and digital pads? Our current site looks terrible on pads and phones. Can you help us convert our existing site to these devices?
- Do you do logos and graphic design?
- What are your design and marketing ideas? I need more than a Website, I need strategy and messaging help.
- Can we hire WorldZOO to create heavy duty shopping carts, databases, applications and serious programming projects?
- How do we have the best possible Website without overspending? Can you help us budget it?
- How do we make sure what we create with you doesn’t become obsolete?
- What type of CMS is best for me? Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.? Do you offer a way I can make changes to my own site?
WorldZOO’s Beliefs &
The above listed FAQs are important and common challenges. These are the types of challenges we have successfully solved for over 10 years. Here is our long-term success strategy:
- We listen to you and interact with your team in order to appreciate your experience and challenges unlike anyone have before.
- We do not offer outdated, narrow-minded business models such as “specialized” developers just for one industry. We have deep experience with over 35 industries and thus combining our wealth of knowledge and our detailed experience with your industry.
- We look beyond the obvious to understand your objectives, budget, and expectations.
- We thoroughly analyze what your competitors/colleagues are doing online, and what trends may be coming next. Together, we aim to stay ahead of the curve.
- We try to understand your clientele - what shapes their beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. We want to know what your clientele want and deliver hand-crafted solutions just for them.
- Together, we evaluate different solutions; recommend and mutually agree with the one with the appropriate blend of risk and reward.
- We present our shared vision and strategy with clear deliverables and their respective milestones.
- We remain approachable and accountable throughout the project development and long after the launch.